Download our brochure
We provide a wide range of on site services, not only during the installation phase, but also to maintain, retrofit and upgrade installed equipment, our list of services detailed below:
- All our site engineering team and site staff are all CSCS qualified.
- Full traceability of all site installations
- Dedicated site installation teams
- Off-loading, positioning and interconnection of services can be provided for most locations.
- Specialist delivery vehicles used, including hiabs, cranes and specialist power loading equipment.
- All route protection can be provided.
- Post installation switchboard protection provided.
- Inspection, testing, commissioning and cleaning can be included as part of a package.
IST & Additional Services:
AF Switchgear’s onsite teams are dedicated to ensure that all equipment is commissioned and tested to meet the strictest of programs. Site engineers are supported from our headquarters to ensure complete continuity for our clients.
All our site engineers have the latest calibrated test equipment, which allows for full co-ordination to ensure our products are commissioned correctly, we can also offer the following testing services:
MV pressure test up to 33Kv
G59 parallel testing
STS oscilloscope testing
Power monitoring and analysis
Fully signed and copied Test Certificates
Do you require switchgear report? Get in touch…
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *