Purpose of the Job
Responsible to the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative, this role involves the preparation and powder coating of fabrication assemblies and parts, ensuring a quality product to the standard tolerances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms.
- To refer to and follow the Company Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
- To remain on the job in a productive role.
- To assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative.
- To give guidance and support to sub-contractors.
- To discuss opportunities to increase productivity with the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative.
- To inform Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any urgently required equipment.
- To inform Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any concerns
- regarding parts/build/people/equipment.
- To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work Areas.
- As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives other Works Operatives and in addition the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Engineering Director at all times.
- Attend meetings as required/requested.
- Comply with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001 quality system
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday : 16:00 – 02:00
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org