Purpose of the Job
Responsible to the Works Supervisor this role involves forming of parts, ensuring a quality product to the standard manufacture tolerances,
Duties & Responsibilities
- To adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms
- To refer to and follow the Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
- To remain on the job in a productive role
- To assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- To give guidance and support to sub-contractors
- To discuss opportunities to increase productivity with the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- To inform Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any urgently required equipment.
- To inform the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any concerns regarding parts/build/people/equipment
- To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas
- As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, including the Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives, other Works Operatives and in addition, the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Engineering Director at all times.
- Attend meetings as required/requested.
- Comply with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001 quality system.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30, Friday 08:00 to 16:00
Monday to Thursday : 16:00 – 02:00