Purpose of the Job
Responsible to the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative this role involves the fabrication assembly, including welding, sanding, and ensuring a quality product to the standard manufacture tolerances.
Duties & Responsibilities
To adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms.
• To refer to and follow the Company Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
• To remain on the job in a productive role.
• To assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative and mentors.
• To listen to the mentors and develop skills.
• To inform Works Supervisor, Lead Operative and mentors of any urgently required equipment.
• To inform Works Supervisor, Lead Operative and mentors of any concerns
• regarding parts/build/people/equipment.
• To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas.
• As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
• Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives, mentors other Works Operatives and in addition the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Engineering Director at all times.
• Attend meetings as required/requested.
• Comply with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001 quality system.
Hours of Work
Days – Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30, Friday 08:00 to 16:00
Nights – Monday – Thursday 16:00 – 02:00
Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org