Purpose of the Job
In this role, you will report to the Works Supervisor and provide essential support across several key manufacturing processes, including Punch, Laser, Press Brake, Painting/Preparation, and After Paint Assembly. Your primary responsibility is to maintain product quality to our established manufacturing tolerances. Your contributions will help us consistently deliver high-quality products to our customers, meeting their expectations with precision and care.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms
• To refer to and follow the Personnel Instructions where appropriate
• To remain on the job in a productive role
• To assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
• To give guidance and support to sub-contractors
• To discuss opportunities to increase productivity with the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
• To inform Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any urgently required equipment
• To inform the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any concerns regarding parts/build/people/equipment
• To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas
• As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
• Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, including the Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives, other Works Operatives and in addition, the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Engineering Director at all times.
• Attend meetings as required/requested.
• Comply with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001 quality system
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to email@example.com