We are looking for Electrical Fitters to join our expanding Production Team. The successful candidates will be assembling electrical control panels/switchgear accurately and effectively in line with our company standards. This will include carrying out duties to facilitate the assembly, copperwork, wiring, testing, stripping, plating, packing, loading to transport and site erection of the Company’s wide product range.
Candidates will be required to evidence:
- Previous experience in Switchgear panel building
- Apprentice or time served in an electrical discipline, such as installations or panel wiring or an electrical qualification
- Being familiar with mechanical assembly of devices and copper busbar systems
- Knowledge of panel assembly/fabrication techniques
The ability to be flexible to the demands of workload, as well as being able to work as part of a team, and a full driving licence, are key requirements for this position.
Hours: 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
Full Time / Permanent
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Education: Candidates must have completed an apprenticeship and have an NVQ Level 3 in an electrical discipline
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org