Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible to the Works Supervisor and Lead
Operative for the fabrication assembly, including welding, sanding ensuring a
quality product to the standard manufacture tolerances.
• To adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms.
• To refer to and follow the Company Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
• To remain on the job in a productive role.
• To assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative and mentors.
• To listen to the mentors and develop skills.
• To inform Works Supervisor, Lead Operative and mentors of any urgently required equipment.
• To inform Works Supervisor, Lead Operative and mentors of any concerns regarding parts/build/people/equipment.
• To effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas.
• As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives, mentors other Works Operatives and in addition the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Engineering Director at all times.
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to email@example.com