We are looking for a Sales Estimating Engineer to join our expanding Sales Team. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful applicant will be estimating and tendering enquiries and securing new orders.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
- Responsibility for complying with the Q&E management system within their level of activity.
- Evaluation and preparation of sales tenders in conjunction with other members of the sales team, internal and external
- Liaison with potential new customers at the enquiry stage
- Compliance with the company’s engineering standards and procedures when preparing Estimates and tenders for the company’s products.
- Liaison with customers at the order stage to ensure compliance with the company’s credit control procedures.
- Preparation of contract folders ready for handover to engineering and attend handover meetings.
- Continue liaison with customers at the post enquiry stage and post-order stage as necessary to maintain continuity and goodwill.
- Close liaison with the Engineering department to ensure conformity with the agreed build specification for our products and any works to be undertaken on site.
- Liaise with the engineering team providing support as required regarding any cost variations to the contracts.
- Assessment of new supply products and techniques in conjunction with other sales and engineering staff
- Attend meetings as required and requested either internally or at customer offices or sites.
- If skilled in CAD and as workload demands assist with the Creation of Sales General Arrangement Layout drawings and single line Power schematics using AutoCAD working from sketches produced by yourself or other members of the Sales team.
We offer a competitive salary + benefits
If you think you have the necessary skills and are looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking team, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to email@example.com