Purpose of the Job
Process invoices and credits onto the EFACS system ensuring the correct account, price, and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Match delivery notes to invoices.
- Match credit notes to non-conformance or returns notes.
- Process and match purchase invoices and credits onto the EFACS system ensuring nominal coding is correct.
- Ensure copies of CAPEX, disposal and pre-payment invoices are sent to the Finance Controller.
- Working with the ledger clerks and order originators resolve any queries re purchase invoices.
- Assist the CSD to process all received purchase invoices/credits by 15th of following month where possible.
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- CSD KPIs.
- Attend meetings as required/requested.
- Responsibility for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system within their area of activity.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday : 08:30 – 17:00
Friday : 08:30 – 16:00
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org