We are looking for Junior Site Services Engineers to join our expanding VAR Site Engineering Team. Reporting to the VAR General Manager, the successful applicant be responsible for carrying out servicing of Power Factor Correction LV panels and recording test and servicing results in a neat and methodical manner.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
- Completing site service documentation.
- Issuing service reports and recommendations to customers, preparing any further quotations that may be required following maintenance activities.
- Act as support for other office-based and site service colleagues.
- Serving as point of contact for site service customers.
- Occasional scheduling of site visits – liaising with customers to arrange/re-arrange site visits.
- Ensuring your engineering competencies are kept up to date.
- Ensuring work is up to specification, that the quality standards are maintained, and work is completed in specified time and in accordance with safe working practices.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and confident in learning and using other PC-based apps, working knowledge of technical drawings, knowledge of LV panels and competency in using test and measuring equipment and a full clean driving licence are all essential to this role. A good attitude and disposition and attention to detail are also required.
We offer a competitive salary + benefits.
If you think you have the necessary skills and are looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking team, please apply by email to email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org