Purpose of the Job
To support the HR Team with all HR related administration and supporting of all HR processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce operative offer letters and employment contracts for new starters.
- Coordinate new joiner arrangements with agencies, HR, IT and Reception.
- On-boarding new operative employees to AF Group including managing the right to work checks, delivering inductions, processing new starter paperwork and off-boarding as and when required.
- Completing reference checks for all new employees.
- Updating trackers including new starters, recruitment and absence management.
- Ensuring all return-to-work forms are completed and uploaded to the relevant employee file.
- To administer people changes including promotions, transfers, pay changes, job titles.
- To support payroll administration, including checking of new starters / changes on Sage Payroll.
- To provide payroll operative cover as and when required.
- To assist the HR Manager with ad-hoc projects.
- To ensure personnel files are kept up to date (Sage, SOTER Web, Electronic and manual).
- To sift candidates and arrange interviews for AF Group employees (including any staff subcontractors).
- To act as point of contact for agencies as and when required
- To issue new ID cards and maintain locker database
- To maintain confidentiality on all HR matters
- To assist with both external and internal training administration as and when required.
- Monthly update of safe in reception with emergency contact details for all employees across the AF Group.
- To carry out any other HR admin/support within the post-holders capability
- Actively promote team working and the successful operation, maintenance / creating of applicable procedures, standards and work instructions.
- Responsibility for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system within their area of activity.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday : 08:30 – 17:00
Friday : 08:30 – 16:00
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to email@example.com