Purpose of the Job
To oversee the engineering design and management of the fabrication process as well as engineering and test standards in conjunction with other representatives. Overall control of Fabrication Engineering Department and Fabrication manufacture process in conjunction with the production schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Liaising with customers from enquiry stage in conjunction with other departments across the AF Group as applicable, through to manufacture and testing stages.
• Liaison with Company Directors in creation of company policy.
• Involvement in company research and development
• Attending as required at critical site commissioning and testing.
• Attend meetings as required / requested.
• Identify training needs within the department.
• Ensure the fabrication process has sufficient personnel and shift pattern flexibility in order to meet the consolidated production targets.
• Manage the training and development of department personnel by monitoring quality of work and effectiveness and ensure targets for annual PDRs are met.
• Manage subcontract and all outsourcing works to meet production targets.
• Ensuring the use of British and International Standards used by the company.
• Act as Management Representative for the Quality MRQ.
• Department representative for continual improvement and standardisation.
• Stock control and verification of costings.
• Industrial Relations, in conjunction with MD.
• Deputy Health & Safety.
• Responsibility for complying with and implementing the BS EN ISO 9001 quality assurance system within their area of activity.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday : 08:30 – 17:00
Friday : 08:30 – 16:00
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org