We are currently looking to recruit the following
2 x ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
AF Switchgear are looking for 2 x Engineering Assistant to provide support for the Engineering team. Responsible to the Engineering Director, responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Creation of label drawings using AutoCAD
- Compiling internal label lists and sending to CSD in readiness for the shopfloor.
- Place orders as directed onto Efacs system.
- Production of O&M manuals
- Typing of Documents
- Filing/archiving of Engineering paperwork, contracts, drawings etc.
- Entering parts onto Efacs.
- Maintain/ update parts database for Master parts List.
- Assist Engineering in the supply of contract/ site / work files.
- Scanning documents.
- Assist Engineers dependent on work level and holiday periods.
- Carry out general clerical and other duties as delegated by Engineering Director
- Attend meetings as required/requested.
- In liaison with Engineers carry out cross checking of Purchase orders and Identifying errors which exceed line values.
- Responsibility for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system within their area of activity.
Training in company processes and procedures will be given. However, good keyboard, IT skills and attention to detail are all key qualities necessary for this role.
If you would like to be part of this busy team, please email email@example.com