Following expansion of our products and services AF Switchgear are currently looking to recruit Electrical Fitters – Site Services Department.
Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week. This is anticipated to be worked as an average of 5 days in a 7 day period. Overtime paid on a daily basis in accordance with the agreements currently in force.
As far as is reasonably practicable and where required, you will be available to work outside of the basic hours and be available to lodge away from home overnight.
Flexibility to start early and finish early / start late and finish late or work weekends for time off in the week will be required.
Being available to work weekends as part of a normal working week with the options of time off in lieu during the following week or paid overtime will be required.
The role will require:
- Installation, service and maintenance of all aspects of switchgear and control panels on site
- Provide close customer liaison during the completion of works, working to specifications and company quality standards as delegated by Site Service Engineer (SSE)
- Carrying out switchboard modifications and maintenance generally as part of a team and occasionally on your own
- Assisting the team to correctly interpret drawings
- Issue after service reports to SSE/Client where required
- Occasional working within our production facility
The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills, be prepared to spend periods of time away from, be able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach to overtime.
A full driving licence is essential for this position.
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
Education: Candidates must have completed an apprenticeship and have an NVQ Level 3 in an electrical discipline
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to email@example.com