Due to continued expansion of the business, we are looking for a clerical assistant to join our Central Services Department.
• Issue of uniforms and maintenance of records / stock.
• Place orders as directed on EFACS system.
• Sales order inputting.
• Entering parts onto parts master within EFACS.
• Scanning documents.
• Create switchboard labels as required.
• Share telephone answering responsibility with Receptionist, including cover for reception as required.
• Assist as necessary re provision of catering requirements.
• General clerical duties.
• Progressing of orders.
• Create delivery notes for non contract goods as dictated
• Actively engender team working, and the successful operation, maintenance/creation of applicable procedures, standards and work instructions.
• Responsibility for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system within their area of activity.
Hours: 08:30 – 17: 00 Monday to Thursday
08:30 – 16:00 Friday
Full Time / Permanent
We offer a competitive salary + benefits
Education: Grade C or above GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English is a requirement for this position.
How to Apply
- Download and fill in the Application Form
2. Email your Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org