We provide a wide range of on site services, not only during the installation phase, but also to maintain, retrofit and upgrade installed equipment, our list of services detailed below:
- All our site engineering team and site staff are all CSCS qualified a standard requirement for any site attendance.
- We have full traceability of all site installations with everything carried out to the latest health and safety standards, including all method statements and risk assessments to cover the works.
- We have our own dedicated site installation teams specialised in working on a site environment and all the obstacles and challenges this brings.
- We can off-load, position and interconnect all our equipment to any location, we will provide a solution to meet the most challenging of sites whether you want your plantrooms in sub-basements or roof top locations.
- We use specialist delivery vehicles with hiab facility and can provide cranes and specialist power loading equipment.
- All route protection can be provided.
- After installation switchboard protection which will still allow accessibility to the major components, removable after commissioning.
- Inspection and cleaning included.
Commissioning and IST
Our site engineering team are dedicated to ensure that all our equipment is commissioned and IST to meet the strictest of programs. We support our site engineers from our main facility to ensure complete continuity for our end clients.
All our site engineers have the latest calibrated test equipment, which allows for full co-ordination to ensure our products are commissioned correctly, we can offer the following testing services as part of our Commissioning and IST program:
- Flash testing.
- Ductor testing.
- Insulation testing.
- Primary Injection.
- Secondary Injection.
- MV pressure test upto 33Kv.
- G59 parallel testing.
- Check sync.
- STS oscilloscope testing.
- Thermal imaging.
- Power monitoring and analyst.
- Fully signed and copied Test Certificates.
Tailored training sessions that familiarise your maintenance and operational staff with the installation and permit them to undertake routine tasks.