Fully Isolated Servicing
At regular periods (3-5 years), planned maintenance will ensure continuous operation. We can arrange the servicing to cause the minimum of disruption.
- Full load bank testing.
- Torque check of busbars and terminals.
- Check operation of functional units, sensors, indicators and alarms.
- Servicing of ancilliary equipment (STS, PFC, AHF units).
- Primary Injection.
- Secondary Injection.
- G59 parallel testing.
- Check sync.
- STS oscilloscope testing.
- Power monitoring and analyst.
Live, Non-Invasive Servicing
Regular non-invasive monitoring and verification avoids system degradation and failure. This service includes:
- Visual Inspection.
- Verification of operation.
- Thermal imaging.
This includes a regular review of sensor alarm and communications operation along with other functions. This enables existing or potential problems to be identified and rectified.