Main LV Distribution Switchgear
We manufacture industry leading switchgear in all configurations and forms of separation in accordance with BS EN 61439-2. Standard designs are certified up to 6300A 120Ka RMS Sym for 1 sec, but equipment is available in ratings up to 15000A.
Our range of switchboards are all custom-built in a modular design with fully welded construction designed to any configuration to suite site requirements, all equipment is manufactured and tested in-house on site.
All aspects of the design are detailed in 2D and 3D CAD options.
Sub-distribution switchgear is available to the same specifications
Switchboard General Specification
- Standard and bespoke arrangements.
- Fully welded construction from 2mm thick mild steel.
- 2.5mm thick steel or galvanised & 5mm thick aluminium gland plates.
- All forms of segregation.
- Fully type tested assemblies to BE EN 61439-2.
- Ingress protection to IP31.
- Any colour from the RAL or BS ranges.
- Top or bottom cable/bus-duct entries.
- Front or rear cable access.
- Multiple sections.
- 100mm standard plinth.
Switchboard Features and Options
- All types of functional units including ACB’s, MCCB’s Fusewitches and MCB or fuseboards.
- Fixed, plug-in or withdrawable devices.
- Devices from all the main manufactures including ABB, Schneider, Socomec, Terasaki plus other manufacturers ranges.
- Comprehensive range of metering from the Autometers, Carlo Gavazzi, Janitza, Rayliegh, Schneider, Socomec plus other manufacturers ranges.
- Supply Authority CT Chambers integral to the footprint.
- Thermographic viewing facilities.
- Power mimic lines.
- Electronic surge protection.
- Double-rated neutral busbars.
- Ingress protection ratings up to IP65.
- Integrated protection.
- Equipment can incorporate a wide range of intelligent system controls and automation with conventional relay logic control or PLC systems.
- In-house testing with optional full load testing.