StruxureWare™ Power SCADA Expert offers powerful visualization capabilities and operational features, it delivers actionable insight faster, enabling operators to respond quickly to process disturbances and thereby increase their effectiveness.
Power SCADA Expert is part of the StruxureWare™ software applications and suites. StruxureWare™ is the brand name identifying Schneider Electric’s various software applications and suites to drive business performance while conserving enterprise resources.
- Engineering efficiency: Delivers the capability to generate equipment libraries by allowing the creation of matching graphics and database components. With an intuitive graphical user interface, and the inbuilt capabilities of a Starter project, with equipment libraries, engineers can create new projects within a matter of hours, rather than the days or weeks.
- Full-redundancy for reliable architecture: In factory automation and other mission-critical applications, hardware failure can lead to production loss and can result in potentially hazardous situations. StruxureWare™ Power SCADA Expert’s redundancy will tolerate failure in your system, with no loss of functionality or performance where duplication has been catered.
- Intuitive look and feel: Simplified templates to deliver a more modern application and features that align with other common software applications to provide familiar run time user experience. Also in popular wide screen resolution and menus that help rapidly access information.
- Intuitive Process Analysis: An intuitive process analysis and visualisation tool that sits directly in the SCADA system, providing a complete story of your plant, delivering actionable insight to the operator faster and improving their efficiency and productivity.
- Optimize your energy : With the inbuilt scheduler bringing energy information into the context of your enterprise, you can manage your operation and energy consumption to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Scalability for changing times.
- Flexibility because your process is unique.
- Optimization of your assets, resources and production for efficiency.
- Improving decision making with accurate and timely information.
- Gaining a more holistic picture of your processes and energy consumption.