Data Centres and Telecommunication
Data Centre Projects
We have unrivalled experience in providing critical power distribution and monitoring solutions in all Data Centre Environments to all tier certifications.
All equipment is designed and manufactured at our main facility in Nottinghamshire to the latest BS EN 61439 -1 standard, incorporating the latest generation of market leading switchgear components, instrumentation and monitoring technology. This ensures enhanced performance and reliability, effective energy management, conformance to environmental legislation and maximum profitability.
- Bespoke switchboards and PDU's tailored to fit within tight site constraints for maximized Data Centre space utilisation.
- Intelligent PDU's designed to the latest colocation requirements.
- Modular designs built off-site to ensure correct compatibility and reduce site build time.
- Containerised options ensure quick site assembly, with reduction of building costs and modifications.
- Metering and EMS packages to interface with all building controls and equipment.
- Monitoring levels throughout the system, including Rack supplies with full reporting and billing data.
- Standard PDU's constructed and dispatched in minimal time periods to allow for rapid expansion and continual Data Centre evolution.
- Design assistance in Tier III & Tier IV Data Centre classifications.
- Ratings designed to maximise power distribution throughout the Data Centre.
- Arrangements to suit the latest Data Centre requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of supplying systems throughout the UK and Europe.
- Support packages provided throughout the UK and Europe.
Communications and Network
In partnership with numerous specifiers, AF Switchgear is at the forefront of the design, development and manufacture of distribution switchgear and control systems, power distribution units, DC tripping battery systems and mimic control systems, meeting the levels of performance and roll out schedules demanded in these fields.